Translate

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Confidence-your best accesory

.:*WHAT I WORE*:.
Top: Top Shop 
Blazer: Ross
Pants: Old Navy (Similar) 
Shoes: Old navy (old)
Handbag: Coach (similar)
Bracelet: Forever21 (Similar)  /Things Remembered (Gifted)
Earnings: Swarovski (old)









Another peplum top! paired with black for a clean sophisticated look.  I added an animal print necklace as my statement/popping piece.  I usually don't wear flats but it felt like a flats kind of day.  I like to put outfits together, but depending on my mood that day- I change it up.  It's important to feel confident and comfortable in what you are wearing that day.  When you wear confidence, it just brings your outfit together :) 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'm glad mine is over-since I had to Reserve Drill the past three days.  
Thanks for visiting me! xoxo

1 comment: