Translate

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Blue Quarantinie

I love things that can be used in more than one way. When I shop for anything I try to think of different ways to use the item. This is a reason minimalism resonates with me. It allows you to remove the things that don't bring value to your life and make room for the things that do. Like my closet!  

Let me tell you about this Top.  The color is pretty, its comfortable and fresh. I have dressed it up and dressed it down. I have worn it with white tennis shoes walking all over the city for a casual look.  I have paired it with distressed denim and nude heel sandals for an evening out with the girls giving the look a more smart casual vibe.  I popped on a blazer and pumps for a classic elegant look. This day I paired it with some sandals for a short evening walk. 


Top: MK 
Bag: MK bday gift
Shoes: Target
Sunglasses: Vince Camuto (8 yrs old)

*I recommend shopping TJ MAXX & similar stores to find these bags half priced!*




I hope you can find small things to look forward to or celebrate. Looking at the Big picture especially these days can be too overwhelming. If you are just surviving the day, I want you know that it's a big win and I am so proud of you! I hope you guys are staying Happy & Healthy. Hugs!

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment